1. The is no better smell in the world than the one you find in a laundromat.
2. I love to be awake before the sun has risen, but I’ll rarely get out of bed early enough for this.
3. I’m likely to swim in the colour of your eyes; sometimes I’ll need to remind myself not to drown.
4. I don’t like acting like I’m dependent on anyone. I’m likely to make you feel as though I don’t need you, but my god, I do.
5. I enjoy doing my supermarket shopping at night. I can’t explain if it’s because the lit, empty isles somehow calm my nerves or if because the old woman who serves me has the kindest eyes I’ve ever seen, but whatever it is I like it.
6. The smell of rain will always make me feel at home, no matter where I am.
7. Sometimes I won’t be in contact with my dearest friends for months at a time; this doesn’t mean the love I have in my heart for them will be any less.
8. There’s something soothing about trashy reality tv. It makes me feel like less of a fuck up.
9. I’ll have days where I’ll refuse to get out of the covers because the world seems to cruel to face. Please don’t let me stay in bed.
10. Just because I didn’t answer the phonecall doesn’t mean I didn’t listen to the voicemail they left me 7 times before deleting it.
11. I will choose you, every time."
July 28th / 7 notes